Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

Blog Time Management

Today, as part of BlogBix topics, I thought to share as well a few tips and experiences I’ve learned about life and work related as freelancer , entrepreneur and as a mother and wife --so check out each post for links to fellow freelancers and blogs who are sharing their thoughts and ideas that you may find beneficial . I admit online blogging was guilty of the trend as well, despite the fact, bloggers works better,  holy talented,  not only makes them as an icon blogger, as a result it becomes elbow-to-elbow and competitive non-profession.

Sorry if I sound insensitive, but it’s true.  When I first started blogging more regularly  I always felt that I was constantly write well and deliver interesting content, the same as other bloggers do on a daily basis – create post, ample time to network, and social media, so sad the payoff is cold, hard cash. So now, for my "Blogbix" column, I thought I should discuss the importance component of time-management.  I believe this is the strategy to set your priorities and focus.  Then you can define your priorities and goals you’ll begin to have the clarity of your purpose.  I believe it’s the ultimate fuel for success for many successful bloggers have started this way. If you really want to be successful online blogger and make it as full-time gig, the key is to be sensible to yourself and your time.  There should be no competition between family and work life. Each demands more, what works for each is different and it’s something like you think both at the same time done flawless.  I honestly think, it won’t happen.  You have to create your life/work balance.

Before I wrap this up, here are lists for everything you need to do to give a clear vision and focus and a sense of accomplishment when you cross your activities off the list.

Blog and Get Paid
Turned your effort into an enviable profit, while not veering from your full-time living.  You can have doubled your desired earnings, and the concept of blogging would be nice to earn extra income.  It feels like you’ve got two jobs.  It’s definitely not; you only need to do this in few hours, not a regular job. Create original content and grow your presence on social media.

Set your own terms for your Second Job
Carve out time and balance would be effective.  Set your schedule out ahead of time. Your presence is still in your major job during office days and at other times schedule for your blog. Set a time like you worked in an office, also let your family members and friends that while you are working you have the flexibility of blogging.  In my case, I make sure that things were balanced – everything was going smoothly, at home and at my work so I could do it all in proper time. One post at least once a day to work on my blog.  It’s a time management, focusing on one job at a time is the most effective approach without getting overwhelmed and behind schedules. 

Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today
The best way to understand this is if you want to accomplish one task is to have a list what you were going to do today onto tomorrow list.  Once you have maintain this balance of work/life,  you will be guided as to where your effort needs.  Stressed-free, no overwhelmed  which essentially expressed creativity and productivity.  This approach will certainly works especially on so many projects and getting them done as schedule.

Design a perfect Inspiration
Your work will be truly valued and appreciated to many readers when you post with a sense of purpose. I am sure I am not alone in my observation trends in the design, imagery and fonts used by bloggers.  Gone are the days of the plain and simple photos, instead there are inspiring features like Pinterest that helps save ideas quickly.  The growing trend I’ve noticed in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  Develop a technique that will help you design a great inspiration and jump start to creativity.  All you have to do is to capture them. 

Below are some links I’ve selected that have fallen to Blogging Time Management of the Experts.  If you like them, the fact that someone has to come up with all the ideas -- and then actually execute on them -- probably leaves your head rattling.






       
     














  



 

Get ready to brainstorm. Over the next hour, you’ll come up with  awesome blog post ideas.  There are actually quite a lot of sites that can help you engender ideas automatically.





No comments:

Post a Comment